Sorry you missed outs a sell out show!
- If you'd like to keep in touch for the 2017 event then pre-order the brochure here
- Get more information on sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities here
Where Shippers and 3PL Providers Meet: Join 700+ C-Level industry leaders in logistics and supply chain as they discuss the future of the industry at the unmissable annual meeting place for forward-thinking pioneers
CEO and Chairman
Senior Vice President and Chief Global Logistics and Operations Officer
President and CEO
SVP Global Supply Chain
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
VP & GM - North American Parts Operations
CPN Supply Chain
SVP Supply Chain
Global Supply Chain Operations
VP SC Solutions & Global Logistics Supply Chain
President and CEO
Parts Distribution Director
SVP and CSCO
Industry Endorsements & Testimonials For 3PL Summit
"The conference was very informative in the various workshops I attended – for example, ‘Doing business in Mexico’."- Oswald Reid, President & CEO, syncreon US
"Great group of professionals with C level presentations."- John Wagner, CCO, Wagner Logistics
"Very good networking with a group of professionals from almost all sectors of the 3PL world."- John Anderson, Partner, Greenbriar EquityGroup
"Great people and great event"- Frank Vorrath, VP Global Supply Chain, Johnson Controls
"The event was well organized and the topics very relevant. Sessions we appropriately timed and full of useful content."- Joe Marelli, VP DC Ops, Sears Holdings
The 3PL Summit is North America's largest and most high-level gathering of logistics executives and their manufacturer and retailer supply chain counterparts. With over 700 attendees, it brings together the leading thinkers and practitioners in logistics and supply chain to network, learn, debate challenges, discuss trends and share ideas.
How Will your Company Innovate and Grow in 2016?
We asked 130 logistics execs, and 110 of their customers…
To Find Out More
In 2016 C-Level 3PL Executives Discussed Innovation And…
- Technology Start-Ups: A Threat to Traditional 3PL Models, or an Opportunity? Exploring investment, the acquisition of technology, the threat to your business and the next possible logistics service to be targeted by tech
- Disruptive Technology: Hear from the drone makers, 3D printing wizards, the driverless car manufacturers and robot creators and use their expertise to evaluate where the ROI from each of these technologies lies
- Logistics Data: Explore how to monetize and guard logistics data; the next crucial asset for an LSP. Turning data into a revenue generator and ensuring that you make the right decisions with it
- M&A: Making sense of the last year of consolidation and evaluating the next steps for your company; look to acquire, or look to be acquired?
- The Path to Growth in the New Environment: Exploring growth through acquisitions, organically, a hybrid approach, through the provision of new VAS, vertical specialization and geographically
- 3PL-Customer Relationships; Evolving alongside the voice of the shipper, logistics liability and risk allocation
- Economic Drivers – The impact of lower interest rates, the US election, China’s slowdown, TPP and the move to Mexico
Plus, Senior Supply Chain Speakers Explored:
- Smart and Intelligent Data: The Biggest Weapon in your Supply Chain: Discover the most profitable applications of IoT in your supply chain
- The Evolution of the CSCO in the Digital World – From physical task master to number cruncher
- S&OP – What is Holding you Back? Get top tips on engaging the board to make your S&OP vision a reality
- Omnichannel 2.0 – Leveraging Data and Your Suppliers to Drive Profits and Boost Customer Loyalty Put yourself Ahead of the Curve and leverage warehouse technology and your suppliers’ expertise to relieve multiple pressures on your supply chain
Quick Stats About 3PL Summit 2016:
Disrupt Logistics Hackathon
In an effort to help push innovation in logistics while promoting and nurturing talent in the industry, Disrupt Logistics attempts to tackle the conundrum: 'How are logistics companies going to innovate to drive business in 2016 and beyond?' We brought together the brightest young talent at the industry's premier event - the 3PL Summit and Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum to hack some innovative solutions.
Want to Get Involved in our Global Disrupt Logistics & Supply Chain Hackathons?
Drive supply chain and logistics innovation by taking part in one of eft’s global Disrupt Logistics and Disrupt Supply Chain Hackathons:
- October 12th, Venlo Netherlands in conjunction with the European 3PL Summit and Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum
- December 4th , San Jose’s Museum of Technology at the Hi-tech Supply Chain Summit
Winners of the Disrupt Logistics Hackathon 2016
Jacob Gariup at Loyola University Chicago, Caleb Welchans at Unigroup, Michael MacDonald at Hub Group and Sachin Bhat at Ship Easy. Mentored by Shawn Graves, Vice President, at JB Hunt.
Your Summit, Your Choice; How Will You Maximize Your Time at the Event?
In 2016 attendees experienced:
- An exclusively C-Level 3PL speaker faculty that included CEOs from C.H. Robinson, XPO Logistics, ArcBest and Damco Americas, who helped them to plot their position in the industry for the next 12 months
- Shipper insight from senior retailers and manufacturers including Avnet, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Toyota, Jabil, Raytheon and La-Z-Boy who revealed the needs of their shipper customers
- 15+ hours of networking including a welcome reception and Disrupt Logistics Hackathon, which gave them ample time to connect with the movers and shakers of the industry
- Dedicated sessions for 3PL and Supply Chain; with a choice of 5 tracks over 3 days, allowing them to focus their time and learning on their primary areas of interest