Disruptor, Game-Changer, Revolution? Industry 4.0 and the Logistics Tech Crossroads
The Logistics CIO Forum, in its 17th year, is the only event that tackles technology issues from the point of view of CIOs and VPs working at leading logistics companies. Each year, a niche group of senior-level executives come together for in-depth, poinpointed peer discussion that can't be found anywhere else in North America. Don't just take our word for it! Scroll down to see what last year's attendees thought of the event.
There are 100 complimentary passes that will be made available for this event for senior Logistics, Transportation and Trucking Executives. Register for your pass now here!
Position Yourself as a key Driver of Growth at Your Logistics Company
Key themes are explored In Theory, In Practice and Interactively enabling you to enhance your technology strategy in line with the disruptive developments set to storm the logistics industry
- Being successful in the new innovative technology environment: How to harness the proliferation of technology versus fighting against it. Could the proliferation of technology spell the end of the CIO of a logistics company?
- Using the proliferation of accessible technology to differentiate your logistics company from the competition
- Debate the real impact of wearables on the logistics industry – fad or game-changer?
- How can M2M and the Internet of Things finally resolve the supply chain visibility conundrum?
- Asset-heavy vs asset-light, technology and the future of the logistics division of labour
- Can tech-enabled consumers and end-users undermine traditional logistics companies through creating their own distribution networks?
- Can trucking companies compete with tech-enabled owner-operators?
- Does technology spell the disintermediation of the trucking and logistics business?
- Can the sharing economy help address the driver shortage?
- How Logistics CIOs are adjusting their technology investments in the age of accessible technology -do you need to determine the ROI of technology to justify its need?
2015 Executives You'll Have the Chance to Engage
- May Chew, VP IT, APL Logistics
- Matt Chasen, CEO, uShip
- Robert Nathan, CEO, Load Delivered Logistics
- Kristi Montgomery, VP IT, Kenco Logisitcs Services
- Larry Thomas, CIO , Landstar
- Dave Rowe, CTO, XPO
- Donna Slyster, CIO, Saddle Creek Logistics
- Anthony DeCanti, CIO/COO, UniGroup
- Arlen Nipper, CTO, Cirrus-Link
What Our Attendees Said About the Event:
Gaining perspective from a broad array of individuals and companies helped crystalize some of the challenges and opportunities facing our company.
Mike Grayson, SVP Operations, Worldwide Express
Jett McCandless, President, CarrierDirect
This was my first EFT forum and I enjoyed the group panel and open discussions. Anytime you can network with your peers in the industry to strengthen your relationships and understanding of where things are headed and discuss common problems we face is invaluable. I plan to make this annual event.
Erik Young, VP, Information Technology and CIO, BX Solutions
Great forum to collaborate with peers in similar industries. Very interesting to see we all have a common thread of issues in our businesses.
Jon Kent, VP of Project Managemnt, AmeriFleet
I thought the discussions around big data were incredibly relevant and interesting. Additionally, the technology discussions provided insights into how new technologies are being employed by industry peers.
Mark Ohlund, CIO, Armada
The event was very well organized with a focused audience. If you prepare well to be able to meet three of your potential customers, it justifies the ROI.
Sabeel S, BDM, Hexaware
The Forum was very informative, well organized and had a good balance between presentations and interactive sessions
Michael Dohle, Executive Business Development, arvato Systems
Strong event with the opportunity to listen to, and network with, leading executives at top logistics firms.
Matt, Sales, Mendix
The content of the event was good. It is good to see that others have the same challenges and occasionally some found a solution.
Larry Thomas, CIO, Landstar System
First class job from EFT, very professional conference well managed and carefully thought out. I came away from this event with a much better knowledge and understanding of trends within our industry, made some valuable contacts and good friends. Time well spent.
Jeff Parr, Director of Operations, Exel DHL Supply Chain
The 2013 CIO forum was an excellent opportunity to hear from industry peers on current and upcoming technologies that impact the Logistics Industry. It was also great to hold discussions with vendors and peers to learn about new tools that could help my company achieve our business objectives.
Will Lambert, VP of Technology, MW Logistics
A terrific forum to learn current trends, discuss industry specific challenges in IT, learn from expert who are succeeding with technology. The vendors were ideally suited for our needs and new technologies will be implemented as a result of the forum and the vendors.
Paul Cloutier, Manager of Information Systems, Apps Transport Group
Make IT a Crucial Business Driver at your Logistics Company
Gain proven tools and actionable insight through:
- Focused case studies only from other technology experts at the leading transportation and logistics companies
- Senior-Level Speakers sharing their proven success stories and best practice experience
- Interactive Sessions such as live polling, debate sessions and workshops ensure that you’ll walk away with actionable tips to take back to your team
- Niche networking exclusively with current top technology executives in the logistics and transportation industry
- one2one meetings service to guarantee targeted and time-efficient networking Meetings
Learn - In Theory, In Practice and Interactive
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
- In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
- In Pracitce - Leading logistics IT executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
- Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
A pass to the Logistics CIO Forum gets you...
- Full Access to shared exhibition and networking sessions giving you maximum opportunities to meet and engage with your peers, potential customers and industry pioneers
- Gourmet Lunches, continental breakfasts and networking drinks
- Access to all post-event materials and priority complimentary access to Logistics and Supply Chain IT reports, Q&As, webinars and more
There are only 100 complimentary passes that will be made available for this show for senior Logistics and Transportation Executives.
World Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7243
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7243
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7243