The Logistics CIO Forum, in its 17th year, is the¬†only¬†event that tackles technology issues from the point of view of CIOs and VPs working at leading logistics companies. Each year, a niche group of senior-level executives come together for in-depth, pinpointed peer discussion that can't be found anywhere else in North America. Don't just take our word for it! Scroll down to see what last year's attendees thought of the event.
Position Yourself as a key Driver of Growth at Your Logistics Company
Key themes are explored¬†In Theory, In Practice and Interactively¬†enabling you to enhance your technology strategy in line with the disruptive developments set to storm the logistics industry
Industry pioneers who shared their knowledge in 2015:
If you're interested in joining the 2016 speaker faculty, please contact¬†Danielle Horsnell: DHorsnell@eft.com
- Being successful in the new innovative technology environment:¬†How to harness the proliferation of technology versus fighting against it. Could the proliferation of technology spell the end of the CIO of a logistics company?
- Using the proliferation of accessible technology¬†to differentiate your logistics company from the competition
- Debate the real impact of wearables¬†on the logistics industry¬†‚Äď fad or game-changer?
- How can M2M and the Internet of Things¬†finally resolve the supply chain visibility conundrum?
- Asset-heavy vs asset-light, technology and the future of the logistics division of labour
- Can tech-enabled consumers and end-users undermine traditional logistics companies through creating their own distribution networks?
- Can trucking companies compete with tech-enabled owner-operators?
- Does technology spell the disintermediation of the trucking and logistics business?
- Can the sharing economy¬†help address the driver shortage?
- How Logistics CIOs are adjusting their technology investments¬†in the age of accessible technology -do you need to determine the ROI of technology to justify its need?
Industry Endorsements & Testimonials For 2015 Summit
"Excellent opportunity to meet with supply chain professionals and hear about their concerns and new trends."- Scott French, VP, Global Business Services, JSI
"Very informative and good networking opportunities with industrial partners and associates."- Peter Pooh, Executive Director, EPCO Technologies
"The event was a great place to generate innovative ideas to drive the industry."- Ch'ng Keong Leh, Strategic Supplier Management Director, Agilent Technologies
"An excellent event with great variety of discussion subjects and with great opportunities to meet and discuss with other business executives."- Torben Madsen, Vice President Global Procurement, Jabra/GN Netcom
"Extremely interesting and inspiring presentations on relevant topics!"- Tarmo Halmineva, Head of Distribution APJ, Nokia Solutions and Networks
"A very good platform to learn and network with various industry specialists and business associates. I have certainly benefited from impressive talks which I can apply in my area of work."- Charles Chang, Logistics Project Manager, PTC Logistics Pte Ltd
"The topics presented were relevant. An interesting range of speakers, topics and industries with a wealth of knowledge and experience."- Alex Windsor, S&OP Manager, Harley-Davidson
"What a great opportunity to network with industry leaders."- Andrew Wong, Global Warehouse Operations Manager, Philips
"It was well received and the networking with potential customers was great . The approach was friendly and some of the speakers gave time for a one to one as well to go into a more indepth discussion"- Joanne Chan Noah, APAC Supply Chain Consultant, enVista Corp Inc
"The forum provides a great platform to get updated on the 3PL & supply chain market trends and gain insights from key market leaders on business opportunities and challenges on the horizon."- Lee Chee Yang, Global Commodity Manager, Agilent Technologies
"It was very beneficial for me to understand the future trends in Supply Chain. Some of the speakers were truly thought provoking."- Jason Khoo, Supply Chain Director, AMEA, Boston Scientific
"The event was well organised, with multiple players - shippers, 3PLs & industry experts."- Alene Tan, Head of CS & Logistics, Hoya Surgical Optics
"Informative and interesting. Expert speakers from different fields. Very well organized event."- Jen Leng Lam, Senior Staff Program Manager, Seagate Technology
"Excellent event well organized for networking and continuously learning from peers."- Terry Xie, APAC Transportation Manager, Philips
Supporters And Attendees Of Logistics CIO Forum 2015
Make IT a Crucial Business Driver at your Logistics Company
Gain proven tools and actionable insight through:
- Focused case studies¬†only from other technology experts at the leading transportation and logistics companies
- Senior-Level Speakers¬†sharing their proven success stories and best practice experience
- Interactive Sessions¬†such as live polling, debate sessions and workshops ensure that you‚Äôll walk away with actionable tips to take back to your team
- Niche networking¬†exclusively with current top technology executives in the logistics and transportation industry
- one2one meetings service¬†to guarantee targeted and time-efficient networking Meetings
Learn - In Theory, In Practice and Interactive
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
- In Theory -¬†Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
- In Pracitce -¬†Leading logistics IT executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
- Interactive -¬†Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
A pass to the Logistics CIO Forum gets you...
- Full Access¬†to shared exhibition and networking sessions giving you maximum opportunities to meet and engage with your peers, potential customers and industry pioneers
- Gourmet Lunches,¬†continental breakfasts and networking drinks
- Access to all post-event materials¬†and priority complimentary access to Logistics and Supply Chain IT reports, Q&As, webinars and more