Leverage IT Innovation to Amplify your Business
The Logistics CIO Forum, in its 16th year, is the only event that tackles technology issues from the point of view of CIOs and VPs working at leading logistics companies. Each year, a niche group of senior-level executives come together for in-depth, poinpointed peer discussion that can't be found anywhere else in North America. Don't just take our word for it! Scroll down to see what last year's attendees thought of the event.
There are 100 complimentary passes that will be made available for this show for senior Logistics and Transportation Executives.
Position Yourself as a key Driver of Growth at Your Logistics Company
6 key themes, explored In Theory, In Practice and Interactively, will enable you to captalize on new market opportunities, enhance your technology strategy and maximize your position at your company
- Big Data and Business Intelligence: More Than Just Hype? - Recognize the value of analytics towards improving both your own operations as well as those of your customers. Gain expert insight into how to enhance your analytics capabilities to fully capitalize on big data opportunities
- Refine and Improve your Global Systems for Increased Market Share - Increase your competitive advantage with insight into what high profile customers want from a global system. Hear first-hand what technologies are driving global solutions innovation and pinpoint how to gain a competitive edge
- Visibility: Practical Strategies for Combatting a Persistent Challenge - Often cited as one of the top challenges facing IT execs at transport and logistics companies, issues regarding visibility persist. Hear top experts debate why this long standing challenge has still not been resolved, and how innovative IT approaches can make a big difference to your business
- Proving ROI on IT and Tech Investment - With budgets increasingly stretched it is vital to demonstrate clear ROI. Learn how top logistics IT decision makers have achieved board buy in and try new techniques for efficiently quantifying ROI to make sure your innovation plans don't stall. We’ll split the audience between large vs. mid-sized companies to ensure that you gain the most value from discussions
- Gaining a Competitive Edge Through Technology - Put your IT department at the core of your company's strategic decision making. Hear top transport and logistics CIOs discuss how to achieve board buy in, tips for securing the best supply chain talent and how you can use your IT expertise as a key career differentiator
- IT Innovation and Trends for the Future - With IT and technology innovation as a key driving force for any future thinking organisation, join the debate on the future of logistics IT. Hear expert analysis of a range of trends including cyber security developments and the use of social media, and learn how you can use IT and technology innovation as your first line of defence in the fight against logistics industry commoditization
IT Industry Pioneers Set to Share Their Knowledge With You
2014 Speakers Include:
- Peter Dew, CIO, CEVA
- Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics
- Jeff Jones, VP IT, UPS
- Eric Kulikowski, Senior Director of Supply Chain Optimization, Philips Home Healthcare
- Aaron Baker, Senior Director Supply Chain Management, Damco
- Diego Klabjan, Professor, Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, Northwestern University
- Tom Benusa, CIO, Transport Corporation of America
What Our 2013 Attendees Said About the Event
First class job from EFT, very professional conference well managed and carefully thought out. I came away from this event with a much better knowledge and understanding of trends within our industry, made some valuable contacts and good friends. Time well spent.
Jeff Parr, Director of Operations, Exel DHL Supply Chain
The event was very useful in terms of the knowledge gained and networking opportunities. Good discussions with peers in the industry and vendors who have solutions for the industry.
Srini Ramarao, CIO, Active Aero
This was my first EFT event and it was worth attending. My favorite was the customer panel but the IT leader sessions were very educational as well. It really gave me some ideas to work in 2013.
Patrick Lowe, Director, Information Solutions, MIQ Logistics
This was my first event and I enjoyed the topical and relevant discussion themes along with the speaker panels. Their interaction on stage and dialogue were impactful. Thank you.
Gisele Nguyen, Director, Customer Solutions, Coca Cola Refreshments
The 2013 CIO forum was an excellent opportunity to hear from industry peers on current and upcoming technologies that impact the Logistics Industry. It was also great to hold discussions with vendors and peers to learn about new tools that could help my company achieve our business objectives.
Will Lambert, VP of Technology, MW Logistics
A terrific forum to learn current trends, discuss industry specific challenges in IT, learn from expert who are succeeding with technology. The vendors were ideally suited for our needs and new technologies will be implemented as a result of the forum and the vendors.
Paul Cloutier, Manager of Information Systems, Apps Transport Group
Very productive conference; a chance to meet with technology executives that want to learn about what is on the market.
Don Kisela. Account Executive, Esri
This was my first time attending and the event was very good. The presentations were very relevant and the networking was very valuable.
Larry Thomas - CIO - Landstar System
Make IT a Crucial Business Driver at your Logistics Company
Gain proven tools and actionable insight through:
- Focused case studies only from other technology experts at the leading transportation and logistics companies
- Senior-Level Speakers sharing their proven success stories and best practice experience
- Interactive Sessions such as live polling, debate sessions and workshops ensure that you’ll walk away with actionable tips to take back to your team
- Niche networking exclusively with current top technology executives in the logistics and transportation industry
- one2one meetings service to guarantee targeted and time-efficient networking Meetings
Learn - In Theory, In Practice and Interactive
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
In Pracitce - Leading logistics IT executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
A pass to the Logistics CIO Forum gets you...
- Full Access to shared exhibition and networking sessions giving you maximum opportunities to meet and engage with your peers, potential customers and industry pioneers
- Gourmet Lunches, continental breakfasts and networking drinks
- Access to all post-event materials and priority complimentary access to Logistics and Supply Chain IT reports, Q&As, webinars and more
There are only 100 complimentary passes that will be made available for this show for senior Logistics and Transportation Executives.