Leverage IT Innovation to Amplify your Business
The 2013 event has now passed. Sorry you missed it! Find out more information on 2014 here
What Our 2013 Attendees Said About the Event
First class job from EFT, very professional conference well managed and carefully thought out. I came away from this event with a much better knowledge and understanding of trends within our industry, made some valuable contacts and good friends. Time well spent.
Jeff Parr, Director of Operations, Exel DHL Supply Chain
The event was very useful in terms of the knowledge gained and networking opportunities. Good discussions with peers in the industry and vendors who have solutions for the industry.
Srini Ramarao, CIO, Active Aero
This was my first EFT event and it was worth attending. My favorite was the customer panel but the IT leader sessions were very educational as well. It really gave me some ideas to work in 2013.
Patrick Lowe, Director, Information Solutions, MIQ Logistics
This was my first event and I enjoyed the topical and relevant discussion themes along with the speaker panels. Their interaction on stage and dialogue were impactful. Thank you.
Gisele Nguyen, Director, Customer Solutions, Coca Cola Refreshments
The 2013 CIO forum was an excellent opportunity to hear from industry peers on current and upcoming technologies that impact the Logistics Industry. It was also great to hold discussions with vendors and peers to learn about new tools that could help my company achieve our business objectives.
Will Lambert, VP of Technology, MW Logistics
A terrific forum to learn current trends, discuss industry specific challenges in IT, learn from expert who are succeeding with technology. The vendors were ideally suited for our needs and new technologies will be implemented as a result of the forum and the vendors.
Paul Cloutier, Manager of Information Systems, Apps Transport Group
Very productive conference; a chance to meet with technology executives that want to learn about what is on the market.
Don Kisela. Account Executive, Esri
The 15th Logistics CIO Forum is the meeting place for senior IT executives in the logistics and transportation industry to plug into the latest in leading technology practices and harness the benefits that innovation brings to your business
Position Yourself as a key Driver of Growth at Your Logistics Company
This Year's Themes Include:
- The Impact of the Global Economy on your IT Strategy – Explore the key drivers affecting your business, the opportunities & challenges that lie ahead and how you can best leverage IT to face the future
- What Does the Customer Want? A View from 3PL Clients and their Expectations of a Provider’s IT capabilities - Understand the key strategic initiatives that shippers are engaging in and which priorities are driving their current supply chain planning
- Data Security & Risk Management - In this session, explore how to leverage IT to enhance the security capabilities of your customers and ensure your own business continuity
- Using Technology as a Business Amplifier - Creating the Tech Savvy Organization - Develop an IT strategy to enable your business. Understand how IT can embed itself as a key element of overall business strategy
- Social Media: Pinpoint Its Relevance to the Logistics World - Social media is supposedly the next big thing in technology but can it do any good for logistics? Learn how you can harness its power to manage employees, customers and suppliers
- IT as a Differentiator in Logistics – Competitive advantage or strategic necessity? With standard transportation services becoming commoditized, what can you do to innovate in-house and ensure that you’re providing a value-add service to your customers?
- Big Data & Analytics: How BI Aids Business Agility, Improves Profitability and Quality of Service - Hear the big picture on how transportation companies can leverage big data for predictive modelling and other analytical activities that enhance performance
- Achieving the Holy Grail – End-to-End Visibility - Overcome the challenges of working with third parties – as supply chains become more and more complex, ensure that you have complete visibility & control over external IT partners in order to avoid costly clean ups
This was my first time attending and the event was very good. The presentations were very relevant and the networking was very valuable.
Larry Thomas – CIO – Landstar System
IT Industry Pioneers Set to Share Their Knowledge With You
2013 Speakers Include:
- Peter Dew, CIO, CEVA
- Tim Garfield, CIO, Neovia (formerly Caterpillar Logistics Services)
- Darren Cockrel, CIO, OHL
- Ranjit Thaker, CIO, Network Global Logistics
- Jeff Jones, VP IT, UPS
- Richard Bayston, CIO – Americas, Agility Logistics
- John Dillon, Director of IT, APL Logistics
- David Cheverton, CIO, Damco
- Marc Sherman, VP IT, GENCO ATC
- Kristi Montgomery, VP IT, Kenco Logistics Services
I think this forum serves as an excellent opportunity to meet and network with peers from the industry. I'm always impressed with our ability to debate, innovate and share ideas - it leads to building higher value for everyone’s customers.
Angie Lepak – VP/CIO - Forward Logistics Group
Make IT a Crucial Business Driver at your Logistics Company
Gain proven tools and actionable insight through:
- Focused case studies only from other technology experts at the leading transportation and logistics companies
- Senior-Level Speakers sharing their proven success stories and best practice experience
- Interactive Sessions such as live polling, debate sessions and workshops ensure that you’ll walk away with actionable tips to take back to your team
- Niche networking exclusively with current top technology executives in the logistics and transportation industry
- one2one meetings service to guarantee targeted and time-efficient networking Meetings
Learn - In Theory, In Practice and Interactive
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
In Pracitce - Leading logistics IT executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
A pass to the Logistics CIO Forum gets you...
- Full Access to shared exhibition and networking sessions giving you maximum opportunities to meet and engage with your peers, potential customers and industry pioneers
- Gourmet Lunches, continental breakfasts and networking drinks
- Access to all post-event materials and priority complimentary access to Logistics and Supply Chain IT reports, Q&As, webinars and more
Don't miss out! Get your complimentary pass to the Logistics CIO Forum now - only available until February 25th
There are only 100 complimentary passes that will be made available for this show for senior Logistics and Transportation Executives.
world phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7243