Sorry you missed our biggest CSCO Forum ever
We're just in the process of putting together the 2014 program. Click speakers to see who's involved already, and book your pass now on the right!
The Future of Supply Chain Strategy and the Role of the CSCO: Game Changers, Disruptive Technology and the Next Generation of Supply Chain Management
The CSCO Forum is one of North America’s largest and most high-level gathering of logistics and supply chain executives. Over 560 supply chain and logisitcs executives attended, making this year’s CSCO Forum the one event that you cannot afford to miss each and every year!
Key topics addressed:
- Supply Chain Financials – Breaking Free From the Supply Chain Plateau - Growth has slowed, operating margin is increasing, and inventories are rising. Why is this happening after two decades of investment in supply chain management software and process improvement?
- Unlocking the potential of omni channel retail and home delivery - leverage your retail channels, warehouses and distribution partners to provide your customers with same-day and next day services
- Approaching New Markets or Return to America - take a new approach to sourcing to meet the challenges of a globalized world, and discuss the merits of returning to America for your outsourced needs
- Rethinking Risk Management Strategy to Segment or not to Segment your Supply Chain - strategic methods for ensuring a streamlined supply chain
- Thinking Game-Changers and Disruptive Technologies - debate the future of the supply chain industry. Hear from industry experts and academics on the changes set to rock the industry in the coming months and years from 3D Printing to Digital Supply Chain.
- Talent Retention, Development and Personal Advancement - how can you build the right supply chain team? what can you do to position yourself to deliver for your supply chain
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Supply Chain
- Jeff Starecheski, VP Logistics Services, Sears Holding Corporation
- Scott Spata, VP Global Supply Chain Development and Direct Fulfillment, Home Depot
- Nancy Marino, CSCO, Gloria Jean's Coffee
- Francisco Cadena, VP Global Demand Planning, Revlon
- Jill Marcotte , CSCO, Dealer Tire
- Deborah Winkleblack, VP International Logistics and Compliance, Claire's
- Rick Dimaio, VP of Supply Chain Operations, Office Depot
- Ulf Harring, Head of Global Supply Chain, Electrolux
- Claudia Knowlton-Chike, GM, Global Logistics, GE Healthcare
- Robert Brenner, SVP Warehousing and Distribution, Avnet
The 5th Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is the one event you can't afford to miss
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum has grown over the years to become one of the leading meeting-places of the leaders in supply chain thinking to share ideas, and explore future trends, challenges and opportunities. Next year's event is set to build on this year’s success, with even more executive insight from supply chain peers and even more thought-leaders in the industry providing you with actionable take-aways you can directly apply to your business. Plug yourself into the supply chain conversation at this year's CSCO Forum through:
- Over 50 C-level & VP speakers
- 3 Distinct themed tracks
- 30 + Viatl Indusrtry Topics
- 5 concurrent sessions to chose from
- 16 Hours of dedicated networking
- 48 Top-level exhibitors
- 500+ Total attendees
- 200+ Logistics executives
- 1 3PL Awards celebration
- 1 Charity silent auction
The CSCO Summit is not your average trade show. Instead, we bring together a select group of exhibitors who deliver the highest-level solutions to the industry. Explore the exhibition hall to discover the latest solutions and benchmark your current providers against the competition. See sponsor and exhibitor information here
To see what will be new for the 2014 CSCO Forum, click here and stay in touch
Industry endorsements & testimonials for the CSCO Forum:
The eyefortransport team put together a great lineup of speakers and sessions, which in my opinion provided tremendous value and that needs to be recognized. It is one of my favorite trips of the year and I look forward to doing it again in 2014.
Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
Tremendous program this year at EFT; one of the best I have attended and the EFT team was outstanding.
Antony Francis, President Lakehill Partners and Board Member, HOBI International
Sammy Riddle, Sr. Partner, M33 Integrated
Was surpised at the amount of information that was covered/shared. Tremendous opportunity to network with other providers.
Andrew Weidner, Operations Manager, Madden
It was a great opportunity to hear and understand where the 3PL industry is today.
Raymond Hill, Operations Manager, Madden
Very informative with attendees willing to openly talk about industry challenges and specific business challenges in day to day operations
Tom McConnell, AVP, Business Solutions, Unyson Logistics
The event was well coordinated and included quite a few interesting speakers that provided solid industry information.
Scott Primm, Director of Business Solutions, J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
Overall event was fantastic and very well organized. Classroom learning environments provided ample opportunity for networking and education in a very intimate setting.
Eric Malcolm, Director, AFN
Enjoyed the topics and the interface between the parties in attendance
David Howland, Vice President, APL Logistics
Outstanding event packed with the latest information on the key developments in the supply chain industry. Great networking with senior executives too.
David Porter, EVP Supply Chain, Unyson Logistics
An excellent platform to meet with industry colleagues for benchmarking and potential suppliers for future business partnership.
CK Tan, VP SCM, Huawei Technologies
A great event that brought together Supply Chain thought leaders from various industry verticals!
Bill Seliger, Director of Supply Chain, RR Donnelley