Succeeding Now to be the Supply Chain of Tomorrow
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, in its 6th year, is North America’s largest and most high-level gathering of logistics and supply chain executives. Over 600 senior supply chain and logistics executives attend the event year on year, making the CSCO Forum the one event that you cannot afford to miss in 2015.
See how you can get involved in 2015: Reserve the 2015 Brochure Here
Senior supply chain executives working at a manufacturer or retailer can attend the event with a complimentary pass. Click here to apply
Capitalize on Supply Chain's Future: Learn from the Industry's Best
2015 Speaker Highlights:
SVP Supply Chain
SVP Supply Chain
SVP Supply Chain
SVP Chief Procurement Officer
Vice President Supply Chain Development
Key topics addressed in 2015:
Each topic is explored In Theory, In Practice and Interactively, giving you a comprehensive, in-depth view into exactly how to approach your supply chain challenges within your company walls
- Supply Chain Excellence in the Digital Age: merging the “science” of supply chain technology with the “art” of process and people leadership
- Change Management – how to transition your people and processes to ensure your company is ready to adopt the tools needed to remain competitive
- The ‘New’ eCommerce - immediacy of delivery as a business model disrupter
- A Segmented Supply Chain – boosting customer service levels and profitability through effective channel customization
- CSR and Supply Chain Sustainability - turning CSR into a profitable opportunity
- Supplier Risk Management - Achieving the Balance between ‘Fat Trimming’ and Managing Supply Chain Risk
- Intelligent Analytics - How To Drive Ongoing Business Value
- S&OP – latest innovations, with a renewed focus on demand planning
- IOT – the future of connected devices and how the internet of things will change the face of visibility
- Visibility – safeguarding operations, gaining competitive advantage and a new era of clarity and profitability
- Re-thinking the norm of Logistics Partnerships – exploring the latest in vested outsourcing
- Supply Chain & You – career paths, talent management and rising up the ranks
- Social Media & Marketing the Supply chain – harnessing the power of social media for your supply chain brand
Industry pioneers set to share their knowledge in 2015:
A hand-picked selection of 80+ industry experts is set to lead you through each key topic
Supply Chain Leaders
- Reuben Slone, SVP Supply Chain, Walgreens
- Larry Hartley, SVP Supply Chain, Office Depot
- Viju Menon, SVP Supply Chain, Verizon
- Don Hnatyshin, SVP Chief Procurement Officer, Jabil
- Scott Spata, VP Direct Fulfillment, Home Depot
- Gautam Grover, VP, Logistics Services, US Foods
- Jim Hourigan, COO, BuildDirect
- Neil Swartz, VP and GM Parts Operations, Toyota North America
- Kurt Doelling,VP Supply Chain, Oracle
- Emmanuel Cambresy, Global Supplier Performance & Innovation Manager, Novartis
- Pat Lalonde, SVP Supply Chain, CareFusion
- Chris Smith, Director Device Supply Chain, US Cellular
- Joel Glende, Category Manager, Abbott Strategic Sourcing, Abbott Laboratories
- Paul F Nehlen III, SVP Operations, Neptune Benson
- Nancy Marino, Partner, Columbus Consulting
- Laurel Nelson-Rowe, Managing Director, ASQ
- Bruce Rogers, CCO, Forbes
- Greg Aimi, Research Director, Gartner
- Rich Sherman, CEO, Gold & Domas Research
- Tom Craig, President , LTD Management
- Tim Stratman, Former President of RRD Direct, President of Stratman Partners
- Ken Ackerman, CEO, KB Ackerman
- Sven Verstrepen, Business Development Director & Founding Partner, TRI-VIZOR
- Richard Sharpe, CEO, Competitive Insights
- Steve Banker, Service Director, Supply Chain, ARC Advisory Group
- Ben Gordon, Managing Director, BGSA
- Jim Tompkins, CEO, Tompkins International
The 6th Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is the one event you can't afford to miss
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum has grown over the years to become one of the leading meeting-places of the leaders in supply chain thinking to share ideas, and explore future trends, challenges and opportunities. This year's event is set to build on 2013's success, with even more executive insight from supply chain peers and even more thought-leaders in the industry providing you with actionable take-aways you can directly apply to your business. Plug yourself into the supply chain conversation at this year's CSCO Forum through:
- Over 60 C-level & VP speakers
- 30 + Vital Industry Topics
- 5 Concurrent sessions to Chose From
- 16 Hours of Dedicated Networking
- 48 Top-Level Exhibitors
- 600+ Total Attendees
- 200+ Logistics Executives
- 1 3PL Awards celebration
- 1 Charity silent auction
The CSCO Summit is not your average trade show. Instead, we bring together a select group of exhibitors who deliver the highest-level solutions to the industry. Explore the exhibition hall to discover the latest solutions and benchmark your current providers against the competition.
Industry endorsements & testimonials for the CSCO Forum:
An excellent platform to meet with industry colleagues for benchmarking and potential suppliers for future business partnership. An established global forum that provides & shares leading edge initiatives in logistics & supply chain innovation & transformation, benefiting industry professionals of various sectors
CK Tan, VP SCM, Huawei Technologies
It was a great networking opportunity and the venue worked well for that.
Sheila Taylor, VP Finance & Logistics, Walmart Stores Inc.
Fantastic opportunity to gain new insights from some of the best in the industry and stay ahead on emerging trends.
Neil Swartz, VP and General Manager, Toyota Motor Sales, USA
I find the CSCO forum to be very informative and a great way to keep up with leading edge topics in the global supply chain marketplace.
Larry Duneske, VP Global Supply Chain, Drew Marine
It was a great event in 3 areas - great networking opportunity, great presentations and great meeting with exhibitors.
Randy Williams, SVP Operations, Orgill
The CSCO forum combines well organized and interesting tracks and speakers combined with a forum for meeting with logistics service providers and technology providers.
Charles Blevins, VP Supply Chain, Solo Cup
A great event that brought together Supply Chain thought leaders from various industry verticals!
Bill Seliger, Director of Supply Chain, RR Donnelley
Great event for staying on top of supply chain trends impacting 3PLs, retailers and manufacturers alike
Jonathan Biggert, Director of Supply Chain, Auto Anything
A very good use of my time, learning from my peers and making excellent connections
Rich Marshall, Director of Supply Chain Management, Highlights for Children
The 12th 3PL forum gave a valuable insight into industry developments and future opportunities.
Jonathan Matthews, Director of Logistics & Facilities, United Service Organizations (USO)
A great venue to connect with SC peers and learn about common challenges while investigating emerging trends.
Steven Alsbro, Director of Global Logistics, Plexus
The 3PL Summit is quickly becoming the premier event for 3PLs, carriers and shippers
Mike Grayson, SVP Operations, Worldwide Express
The eft team put together a great line-up of speakers and sessions, which in my opinion provided tremendous value and that needs to be recognized. It is one of my favorite trips of the year and I look forward to doing it again in 2015.
Jeff Berman, Group News Editor, Logistics Management
The 3PL Summit gives us the opportunity to connect with our current and prospective clients to get a better gauge on how we can provide more value as a 3PL partner as well as hear other industry professionals' perspective on current and future trends
Mike Mobley, SVP Operations, Echo Global Logistics
Enjoyed the topics and the interface between the parties in attendance.
David Howland, Vice President, APL Logistics
Outstanding event packed with the latest information on the key developments in the supply chain industry. Great networking with senior executives too.
David Porter, EVP Supply Chain, Unyson Logistics
Get a jump on your competitors by learning not about what's happening now, but about what's happening next in logistics, and meet your potential future business partners as well at this unparalleled event
David Sparkman, Editor, ACWI & Material Handling & Logistics Magazine
Inspirational event, if you don't leave with fresh ideas and more energy than you started with - Check your pulse!!
Callum Bastock, CEO, CCL
Fast-paced conference with a good balance of content and networking opportunities
Robert Beasley, VP Supply Solutions, Integra Logistics
Excellent opportunity to find out what the industry best (both people and companies) are doing from a growth and strategy perspective
Greg Sanders, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer, Transportation Solutions
A very senior, involved group of attendees. Solid program, and ample time to talk. Definitely worth the effort
Robert Sabath, Principal Essentialist, Trissential
Feel free to get in touch with me personally with any questions about the event: