The Future of Supply Chain Strategy and the Role of the CSCO: Game Changers, Disruptive Technology and the Next Generation of Supply Chain Management
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is your fast track to competitive benchmarking, supply chain strategy development, and the assessment of business opportunities. It is also the perfect environment for gaining expert industry insight, exploring the future of the supply chain and gaining new perspective on the evolution of supply chain in the next decade.
I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to meet other senior executives from multiple industries to hear their challenges, and what they are doing to address them.
Chris Smith, Director of Supply Chain, US Cellular
A limited number of complimentary passes have been made available for a select group of senior supply chain executives working at a retailer, manufacturer or other shipper. To see if you can qualify for a complimentary pass, APPLY today. *Only 100 complimentary passes will be made available* Passes are thereafter $1995 book now to secure your pass
Key Topics to be Explored
- Supply Chain Financials – Breaking Free From the Supply Chain Plateau - Growth has slowed, operating margin is increasing, and inventories are rising. Why is this happening after two decades of investment in supply chain management software and process improvement?
- Unlocking the potential of omni channel retail and home delivery - leverage your retail channels, warehouses and distribution partners to provide your customers with same-day and next day services
- Approaching New Markets or Return to America - take a new approach to sourcing to meet the challenges of a globalized world, and discuss the merits of returning to America for your outsourced needs
- Rethinking Risk Management Strategy to Segment or not to Segment your Supply Chain - strategic methods for ensuring a streamlined supply chain
- Thinking Game-Changers and Disruptive Technologies - debate the future of the supply chain industry. Hear from industry experts and academics on the changes set to rock the industry in the coming months and years from 3D Printing to Digital Supply Chain.
- Talent Retention, Development and Personal Advancement - how can you build the right supply chain team? what can you do to position yourself to deliver for your supply chain
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Supply Chain
- Jeff Starecheski, VP Logistics Services, Sears Holding Corporation
- Scott Spata, VP Global Supply Chain Development and Direct Fulfillment, Home Depot
- Nancy Marino, CSCO, Gloria Jean's Coffee
- Francisco Cadena, VP Global Demand Planning, Revlon
- Jill Marcotte , CSCO, Dealer Tire
- Deborah Winkleblack, VP International Logistics and Compliance, Claire's
- Ulf Harring, Head of Global Supply Chain, Electrolux
- Robert Brenner, SVP Warehousing and Distribution, Avnet
The 4th Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is the one event you can't afford to miss
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum has grown over the years to become one of the leading meeting-places of the leaders in supply chain thinking to share ideas, and explore future trends, challenges and opportunities. This year's event is set to be our best ever, with even more executive insight from supply chain peers and even more thought-leaders in the industry providing you with actionable take-aways you can directly apply to your business. Plug yourself into the supply chain conversation at this year's CSCO Forum through:
- Over 50 C-level & VP speakers
- 3 Distinct themed tracks
- 30 + Viatl Indusrtry Topics
- 5 concurrent sessions to chose from
- 16 Hours of dedicated networking
- 48 Top-level exhibitors
- 500+ Total attendees
- 200+ Logistics executives
- 1 3PL Awards celebration
- 1 Charity silent auction
Learn - In Theory, In Practice and Interactive
Each major topic at the Forum will be dissected for your benefit in three steps
In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
In Pracitce - Leading supply chain executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
Don't Miss Our Celebratory Charity Event! 19th June 2013
We will be hosting the Supply Chain and Logistics Industry Gives Back Celebration, a charity silent auction with all proceeds going towards local charities.
- Network with the most senior figures in supply chain and logistics in a relaxed, intimate environment
- Enjoy drinks, canapés and entertainment throughout the evening
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
Industry endorsements & testimonials for the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum:
The last one I attended was two years ago. I should attend every year.
Sr. Planning and Logistics Specialist, Abbott Animal Health
A very worthwhile event.
EVP Business Solutions, Unyson - Hub Group
The 3PL conference was excellent. Very informative and timely. I would recommend it to others in my profession.
Senior Procurement Manager, OfficeMax
I have had the chance to attend many global events eyefortransport exceeded my expectations.
VP, Transform Solar
Presentations were insightful with a diverse set of topics.
General Manager, McKinsey & Company
Great avenue to get insight about the market and the industry. To hear it directly from the experts is truly invaluable.
Logistics Services Project Manager, Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The conference was well organized and encouraged strong interaction amongst the speakers, attendees and the exhibitioners.
Global Marketing Manager, Sonoco ThermoSafe
It was a great summit, I really enjoyed interacting with others and learning about the services they provide.
Manager, Supply Chain Key Initiatives, Kroger