Europe’s annual meeting of the leading supply chain executives featuring the biggest names at leading retailers and manufacturers. Over 200 senior supply chain and logistics executives attend the event year on year, making the CSCO Forum the one event that you cannot afford to miss in 2016.
2016 Speaker Highlights:
The CSCO Forum was designed for individuals in the following roles:
Chief Supply Chain Officers (CSCOs), Heads of Supply Chain
• Senior operations executives
• Global and regional heads of supply chain
• Supply chain strategy executives
Supply Chain Planning Executives
• Supply chain and demand planning executives
• Sales & operations planning (S&OP) executives
Procurement, Retail & Manufacturing Executives
• Chief procurement officers (CPOs)
• Procurement & sourcing executives
• Manufacturing executives
• Retail, Omnichannel & E- commerce executives
• Production planning & scheduling executives
Logistics and Distribution Executives
• Transportation management executives
• Warehouse management executives
• Logistics executives
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, with C-Level Participation From:
Industry Endorsements & Testimonials For 3PL Summit
"Great event, well organized with a great content, bringing the industry together."- Rogier van Zon, Head of Global Warehousing & Distribution, TP Vision (Phillips TV)
"Great event, well organized and easy to get in touch with interesting people."- Kees Kuijken, CEO, KLG Europe
"Fantastic event! The energy and thought provoking topics, made this a must attend event"- Dominic McGough, Managing Partner, enVista
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
Strictly Senior Attendance:
Means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
Dedicated Networking Time
During 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
one2one Meetings Service
Allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
The CSCO Summit has been the industry's cornerstone conference and annual meeting-place for 14 years in a row. While we pulled out all stops to make 2015 unbeatable, 2016 is shaping up to be even stronger. The show is set to offer an incomparable opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in supply chain and logistics.
Each major topic at the Forum is dissected for your benefit in three steps
- In Theory - Hear from an academic, industry expert or government official on the global perspective through in-depth knowledge and research
- In Practice - Leading supply chain executives share their practical experience of implementation, challenge and success
- Interactive - Drawing the audience into the discussion through Q+As, live polling and miniature workshops
The CSCO Summit brings together over 300 senior decision-makers from across the supply chain and logistics industry, including over 100 senior executives from shipper customers. With over 16 hours of dedicated networking time, you’ll have ample time to connect with the key decision-makers in your industry.
The CSCO Summit is not your average trade show. Instead, we bring together a select group of exhibitors who deliver the highest-level solutions to the industry. Explore the exhibition hall to discover the latest solutions and benchmark your current providers against the competition. See sponsor and exhibitor information here
More interactive than ever before...
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office.