2020 Supply Chain Redesign: Preparing for the New Normal
Europe’s annual meeting of the leading supply chain executives featuring the biggest names at leading retailers and manufacturers and hard-hitting and distinctly themed sessions exploring new supply chain opportunities, technologies and markets
Recently Added Speakers
Crucial Trends and Challenges Changing the Face of your Supply Chain
The CSCO Forum features parallel, in-depth & interactive sessions and provided crucial insight to help plot future supply chain strategy.
This year's topics include:
- Supply Chain Transformation: The industry heavy weights are able establish break through ways to enable 2020 supply chain transformation. Examine when it’s the right time to make changes and challenge the supply chain status quo
- Big Data & The Internet of Things - take a look at how you can harness the power of big data to improve visibility and discover where you can find the greatest supply chain big data ROI
- The Future of Supply Chain Planning - is it the end of traditional methods as we know it?
- International Trade - Grow your enterprise and expand your horizons by looking at promising markets such as the Middle East, a booming desert oasis, and South East Asia, a promising rival to China’s dominance in the Far East
- PLUS an all day track focussing on omnichannel retail exploring delivery options, inventory and returns
A limited number of complimentary passes will be made available for a select group of senior supply chain executives working at a retailer, manufacturer or other shipper in 2014.
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Supply Chain
Here is a selection of supply chain executives that will be sharing their insight in 2014:
- John Allan CBE, Co-Deputy Chairman and SID, Dixons Carphone plc; Chairman, Worldpay; Chairman, Barratt Developments plc; Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the DHL UK Foundation; Board member, Royal Mail Group; former CFO and Board member, Deutsche Post and former CEO, Exel
- Chris Tyas, Group Head of Supply Chain, Nestle
- Mick Jones, VP Global Supply Chain, Lenovo
- Ivanka Janssen, MD Global Supply Chain, Diageo
- An D'Haenens, Head of Logistics EMEA,Dupont
- Pieter Zwart, CEO,CoolBlue
- Patrick Rainforth, VP Distribution, J&J
- Jonas Cederhage, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain,Nilfisk-Advance A/S
A limited number of complimentary passes have been made available for a select group of senior supply chain executives working at a retailer, manufacturer or other shipper.
Join an Elite Group of your Senior Supply Chain Peers and Debate the Defining Trends in Supply Chain
The current and future leaders from European supply chains attend the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, as well as their suppliers, analysts and consultants. For many organisations, this is an annual event for their supply chain team.
92% of last year's attendees advised they would highly recommend the event!
The CSCO Forum provides the perfect setting for you to network with and form new and profitable relationships with your supply chain peers in private meeting zones. With dedicated networking times, facilitated ice breakers and in-depth discussion sessions, you'll walk away with a powerful tool - a new list of key industry contacts!
Click here to get the latest updates on the 2014 speakers, attendees and agenda
What a fantastic event. One of the best I've been to. I learned so much and made many great contacts. They also made a large group seem quite intimate. Well worth the price.
Steve Hogg, Supply Chain Analyst, Fraser Direct Logistics
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
This event proved to be one of the few that truly bring together the leading executives of the Logistics scene, and where our Business issues were in the most open and thorough way being discussed. And all this took place in a fabulous hotel in the vibrant city of Antwerp, with a meticulous organization of the entire event.
Tom Nauwelaerts, Managing Director, Al Futtaim Logistics
Why You Need to Attend the CSCO Forum
You'll get the most up-to-date information on supply chain management strategy, as well as answers to all of your specific questions, in the only forum to approach SCM education from the board level. Additionally, world renowned supply chain practitioner customers, consultants, analysts, academics and vendors will all be under one roof, solely for the purposes of learning, exchanging information, networking, and developing long lasting business relationships.
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is the only place in the world to get the inside information that you need to stay ahead of the competition and profit from the next big opportunities.
What Sets This Conference Apart From the Rest?
The CSCO Forum is the only conference with a complete focus on the supply chain management strategy from a board-level perspective, highlighting the ways in which SCM sustains and grows the bigger business. The Forum is not a series of sales oriented pitches or a large unstructured expo.
It is an intimate gathering for leaders and future leaders in the industry.
Our unique blend of presentations, case studies, panels, workshops, meetings, social events and exhibitions provides you with an unequalled opportunity to walk away with all of the critical information you need to harness the most profitable ideas and opportunities in your business.
This Forum gives supply chain management expertise the platform it deserves. It provides many hours of dedicated networking time for you to talk openly with your peers and customers and to ask questions of your peers in other vertical industries face-to-face. This is how real value is added to your company.
The European Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is growing exponentially in scope and reputation. If you're a current or future SCM leader in Europe, you simply can't afford to be anywhere else.
New Year, New Structure
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis
Please don't hesitate to contact me on the details below with any queries you have!
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587