The 3PL Product you Provide is at a Crossroads – Commoditized Service or Value Added Offering? Get all the Knowledge and Contacts your Business Needs to Prosper in the Future
The 3PL Summit & Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is Europe’s largest meeting of 3PL Providers and customers featuring the biggest industry thought leaders and hard-hitting sessions exploring new opportunities, technologies and markets in logistics.
Recently Added Speakers:
Crucial Trends and Challenges Changing the Face of your Logistics Business
Europe’s only C-level logistics event will enable you to:
- Benchmark your strategic plan against the industry and discover if you have a USP customers want to pay for
- Understand European and global economic and socio-political shifts and what they mean for your logistics business – hear the very best predictions and modelling scenarios including a focus on urban logistics
- Find out which futuristic technologies are set to disrupt the logistics industry sooner than you may think. Drones, augmented reality, driverless trucks, 3D printing, Internet of Things - Should you be an early adopter or cautious observer?
- Ensure you can provide the finely tuned logistics services and meet the exacting standards that innovative multichannel retailers and demanding consumers now demand? Plus don’t miss out on the returns, repairs and refurb cash cow
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Strategy
Here is a selection of the 3PL Executives who will be sharing their insight in 2014:
- Xavier Urbain, CEO, CEVA
- Ewald Raben, CEO, Raben Group
- Andreas Wellbrock, MD & Member of the Board, BLG
- Christian Leysen, Executive Chairman, Ahlers
- Tony Gunn, MD, Menlo Worldwide
- Sebastiaan Scholte, CEO, Jan de Rijk
The 3PL Summit is co-located with the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, a senior level event that sees 100+ senior level supply chain executives from leading manufacturers & retailers come together to discuss their supply chain strategy. Plus! Hear exactly what they want from a 3PL in the shipper-3PL boardroom discussions.
- John Allan, Co-Deputy Chairman and SID, Dixons Carphone plc; Chairman, Worldpay; Chairman, Barratt Developments plc; Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the DHL UK Foundation; Board member, Royal Mail Group; former CFO and Board member, Deutsche Post and former CEO, Exel
- Chris Tyas, Group Head of Supply Chain, Nestle
- Ivanka Janssen, MD Global Supply Chain, Diageo
- An D'Haenens, Head of Logistics EMEA,Dupont
- Pieter Zwart, CEO,CoolBlue
- Patrick Rainforth, VP Distribution, J&J
- Jonas Cederhage, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain,Nilfisk-Advance A/S
Exceed Customer Expectations with Elite Shipper Networking
Gain unparalleled customer interaction through elite dedicated networking time, one2one meetings with your key prospects, feedback sessions and joint customer-3PL panels.
PLUS - Learn how top 3PLs are structuring their customer relationship plans to capture new business.
Learn Through Interactive Engagement, Not Passive Listening
With live polls, interactive debates, one2one meetings, break-out discussions, workshops, customer feedback sessions, and much more, the 3PL Summit is deliberately designed for maximum interaction.
Gain and retain the knowledge and connections that will drive your business forward in the coming years.
At the 12th European 3PL Summit you will enjoy:
- Over 40 C-level & VP speakers
- 9 Distinct themed sessions
- 12 Hours of dedicated networking
- 15 Top-level exhibitors
- 250+ Total attendees
- 100+ 3PL customers
- 1 3PL Awards celebration
- = 1 Unmissable Event
What Sets This Conference Apart From the Rest?
The 12th European 3PL Summit - co-located with the European Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum - is the only conference with a complete focus on the 3PL industry, and the key relationships within it.
It is an intimate gathering for leaders and future leaders in logistics and is now the most respected meeting place in the 3PL industry. If you're involved in the 3PL industry in Europe, you simply can't afford to be anywhere else.
New Year, New Structure
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis
Don't take my word for it - see what our previous attendees have been saying about the event:
Great venue to meet the industry peers!
Edgard Hendrikse, Strategic Account Executive, Penske Logistics
Very interactive high level sessions with real life industrial cases and new solutions
Catherine Decouttere, Senior Researcher, KU Leuven
Great mix of industry presentations, panel discussions and good academic insights. Senior Level of the participants really makes it also a very good networking event.
Sammy Tanghe, Supply Chain Planning Director, Alcatel-Lucent
Contact me on the details below if you have any questions!
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587