Shorten Your Business Development Cycle and Gain New 3PL Customers
The 3PL Summit is the only event to bring together senior management from the Top 50 3PLs in one room, over 2 days, in an elite and dynamic setting. In it's 14 year history the Summit has become the key meeting place for 3PL CEOs and their major customers. If this is your market, can you afford to be anywhere else?
Very good content, strong presence of 3PLs and suppliers
Sonja Nitschke, SVP Sales & Marketing, Uti
If Senior 3PL Executives are Your Target, Contact Us Today and discuss how you can build new business with:
- Unrivalled Industry Exposure¬†- Get your brand and your company's solutions in front of the senior most executives from leading 3PLs, and their customers!
- Industry Thought Leadership¬†- Secure your place as a thought leader for the logistics industry by addressing an audience of the key movers and shakers
- Unparalleled Networking¬†- With over 15 hours of dedicated networking time, you'll have ample time to make real connections with your key targets
- Premium Branding¬†- Cement your company's position as a leader in 3PL solutions by putting your brand in front of a targeted audience
Excellent networking opportunity. Very good interaction between LSPs and their customers and suppliers
Kris Pauwels, VP Development BTS & Account Management, Prologis
EFT conferences for us have become a must attend. The unprecedented collection of senior leaders combined with a conference environment conducive to both networking and learning is a powerful platform for any 3PL.
Jon Saunders, CEO, Polaris Global Logistics
Find Out Why the Forum Will Generate New Business for You:
- The Summit Has Proven Success at Generating New Business¬†for the Service and Solution Providers That Serve This Market.¬†That's why many of our sponsors re-sign for the following year before the event even takes place!
- Attendees are Looking for the Next Solution - They Come Here to Find It.¬†¬†Our attendee surveys show that 3PL executives that come to the Summit looking for innovative technology applications, equipment and management tools
- The Logistics Market Nets Nearly $1 Trillion in Revenue Each Year - Make Sure Your Company Gets a Piece.¬†The Summit brings together a concentrated buying audience that controls purchasing budgets and decides how contracts are awarded. Make sure your company is there to maximize opportunities for 2015.
It was a successful event for us, we met several interesting companies there.
Bal√°zs Szungert, Consultant, Hungarian Investment and Trade Agency
Make your Mark as a Logistics Thought Leader by Presenting to an Elite Group of Customers
- Distinguish your company from the competition¬†by giving a thought leadership presentation to a targeted audience of C-level 3PL executives
- Enhance your brand reputation¬†by showing the 3PL industry that your company is in-tune with the latest industry needs and trends
Great venue to meet the industry peers!
Edgard Hendrikse, Strategic Account Executive, Penske Logistics
Meet New & Existing Customers in a Relaxed Environment
- The Summit is not a trade show¬†it's a targeted business development opportunity. We invite targeted, senior-level 3PL executives and always favor quality over quantity
- 15+ Hours of Networking Time¬†ensures that you have ample time to meet informally with everyone at the event
- C-Level & VP Attendees¬†mean that every 3PL executive you meet at the event is guaranteed to be a senior decision-maker with purchasing power
- Dedicated Personal Service¬†from the eft team means that we go the extra mile to deliver your ROI. We help you find people, connect you with interested customers and ensure you get the most out of the event from start to finish.
Every package can be¬†tailored to suit your current business development needs.
There's no budget too small! We can personally tailor a package to match your current business development goals. Call us today to get the best package for your company!
All sponsorship & exhibition packages are strictly limited - many for 2015 are already taken!
Update on global supply chain trends: check! Re-networking with peers: check! (In-)formal event organization: check!
Bob Van Steenweghen, Head of Strategic Sales & Marketing, H.Essers