The 11th Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit brings together industry thought leaders from the world’s biggest and most advanced technology manufacturers, retailers and telecom infrastructure providers to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities facing the hi-tech supply chain.
With over 100 senior level attendees, 25+ speakers and over 12 hours of one to one networking, this is a crucial opportunity to understand how to future-proof your supply chain and stay competitive in the fast-changing supply chain landscape.
- Digitalisation in Manufacturing - Moving Towards 4.0: Learn how to simplify operations, reduce costs, and increase speed to market by leveraging the latest applications, tools and technologies so you can compete in the new digitised environment.
- The Importance of Customer Centricity: Learn how to develop a strategy to effectively leverage Omni-channel platforms – including Social Media, Analytics, and the Cloud - to reduce complexity and improve the customer experience.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Driving the Industry 4.0 Revolution: Realise how manufacturers plan to harness complete connectivity to supercharge the entire supply chain process to fulfil customer demands while managing costs.
- Leverage Data to Redesign Supply Chains for Greater Competitive Gains: Discover how a new level of granular visibility can result in an increased level of agility, drive instant responsiveness and succeed in delivering high levels of customer service.
- New Digital Platforms Driving the Next Wave of Innovation: Digital tools are breaking down cost and technology barriers for new players, enabling new companies and start-ups to compete with major incumbents, driving up competition and forcing an increase in quality.