Join the biggest players and brightest minds in the industry at the 10th Annual Hi-Tech Summit as we uncover a comprehensive road map to create a 3-D value chain in your hi-tech supply chain.
- Demand Orientated: Learn how to calibrate your business to the external pace of the market and customer rather than the internal cadence of product development.
- Data Driven: Manage data captured for analysis as it’s produced; making management more accurate, agile and productive.
- Digital Execution: Discover how a more instrumented and connected enterprise yields a higher ROI, meets customers satisfaction and streamlines operations
Attendees that registered this week include:
Managing Director Global Supply Chain
Bert de Winter
Director EMEA Logistics
Senior Vice President of Procurement Engineering
Global Parts & Logistics Process Owner for MVS
Director of Global Supply Chain Transformation & Data Officer
Global Strategic Procurement Manager
Head of Supply Chain
VC SC Solutions and Global Logistics
Head of Customer Operations
President Technology EMEA & APAC
GM / CCO
Exertis Supply Chain Services
Head of Corporate Sales
Yann Le Derf
Senior Director Supply Chain Management
Corporate Contract Logistics / SCM
Vice President Vertical Market Electronics
Middle East Regional Manager
General Industries Sector Manager
Quick Stats About the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit:
Retailers and Brands
See what last year's attendees thought:
"Great opportunity to meet with peers in Hi-Tech industries to openly discuss and review shared opportunities and challenges in developing Supply Chain capabilities."- VP Global Supply Chain Management, Nokia
"Great opportunity to build a network with senior professionals in the supply chain and reverse logistics world. Made some valuable new contacts."- Director Customer Service, Samsung Electronics Benelux
"Perfect occasion to get the latest on trends, do's and don'ts with colleagues. As always perfectly organized and moderated."- VP Supply Chain, Kontron
"The event delivered the best opportunity to debate active topics of our industry with respected industry experts, and help shape future business models we may adopt."- European Parts Technical Supervisor, Canon
"Professional industry platform to meet and maintain valuable customer relations where supply chain trends and experiences among peers are exchanged."- Director Business Development and Sales, Flex
Your Learning Experience
All the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain sessions avoid the typical ‘death by powerpoint’ scenario in this unique 3 part format devised by eft.
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis.
There are limited complimentary passes available for senior IT or operations executives at transport and logistics companies.
Why the Hi-Tech Summit is a Must-Attend Priority for Senior Supply Chain Executives:
The Hi-Tech Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time – Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda – When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill – no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time – With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
- Don't miss your Spot! Contact Danielle Horsnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to save your place!
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site