Sorry you missed out! This event has now come to a close.
If you'd like to keep in touch for the 2016 event please pre-order the brochure or email Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org
The 10th Annual Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit brings together the biggest players and brightest minds in the industry to establish best practices and discuss future trends that will be impacting your business.
Key Topics Discussed in 2015:
- Harmonising the Physical and Digital: Analysing the Impact of IoT and M2M on your Supply Chain - Explore the why, the what, the where and the when and see how you can use IoT and M2M to positively impact your balance sheet
- Future of the Hi-Tech Supply Chain - Get the lowdown on what’s in store for hi-tech supply chains with expert insight into what to expect for the next 12-24 months and beyond
- Omnichannel Retail for the Hi-Tech Supply Chain: Increase your Profits and Expand your Customer Base Through Multiple Channels - See how investing in an omnichannel platform will drive sales growth and create brand loyalty
- Your Russian Roadmap - The latest intelligence on doing business in the Eurasian republic
- Reverse Logistics & Post-Sales Services: The Cornerstone of Optimal Customer Experience - This comprehensive reverse logistics and aftermarket services track will provide you with the winning formula for transforming your customer experience.
Expert Speakers From 2015:
Head of Supply Chain
VP Global Supply Chain Plannning
VP Supply Chain
Head of EMEA Customer Operations
Supply Chain Innovation
Dr. Çerağ Pinçe
Assistant Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management
Kühne Logistics University
See what last year's attendees thought:
"Great opportunity to meet with peers in Hi-Tech industries to openly discuss and review shared opportunities and challenges in developing Supply Chain capabilities."- VP Global Supply Chain Management, Nokia
"Great opportunity to build a network with senior professionals in the supply chain and reverse logistics world. Made some valuable new contacts."- Director Customer Service, Samsung Electronics Benelux
"Perfect occasion to get the latest on trends, do's and don'ts with colleagues. As always perfectly organized and moderated."- VP Supply Chain, Kontron
"The event delivered the best opportunity to debate active topics of our industry with respected industry experts, and help shape future business models we may adopt."- European Parts Technical Supervisor, Canon
"Professional industry platform to meet and maintain valuable customer relations where supply chain trends and experiences among peers are exchanged."- Director Business Development and Sales, Flex
Your Learning Experience
All the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain sessions avoid the typical ‘death by powerpoint’ scenario in this unique 3 part format devised by eft.
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis.
There are limited complimentary passes available for senior IT or operations executives at transport and logistics companies.
Why the Hi-Tech Summit is a Must-Attend Priority for Senior Supply Chain Executives:
The Hi-Tech Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time – Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda – When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill – no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time – With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
- Don't miss your Spot! Contact Danielle Horsnell (email@example.com) to save your place!
2015 Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit Sponsors & Supporters
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during 2 drinks receptions, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site