The 2013 event has now passed. See here for more information about next year's summit.
Supply Chain Survival Tactics for Driving Retail & Consumer Growth in a Tough Economic Climate
The 3rd annual Retail & Consumer Goods Supply Chain Summit, bringing together the top European supply chain and logistics minds in Retail & Consumer Goods.
The summit will provide you with exclusive insight into smart supply chain investment, efficiency improvements, flexibility, planning and multichannel supply chain, and will bring your business into a new era of growth.
Join Discussions On:
- Cost cutting vs. investment in supply chain & logistics- in-depth analysis to ensue you strike the right balance between protecting your existing business and laying down foundations for future growth.
- Planning and risk – with the threat of disruption ever present, gain insight into techniques and technology which will help you protect your supply chain
- Horizontal collaboration – is it the key to future success or should alternative cost saving solutions be sought out? Hear practical examples from leading companies and explore potential opportunities for your own business.
- Practical advice on making your supply chain sustainable, with an exclusive case study from Henkel.
- Plus, this year's summit will feature a dedicated track on multichannel supply chain challenges with leading experts providing key takeaways for adapting your supply chain to cope with the demands of multichannel retail.
Check out the full agenda here for details of further sessions.
Come along to play an active role discussing the decisions shaping your industry. Take part in dynamic interactive sessions featuring debates, one2one meetings, live polling, and dedicated networking time with 100+ senior supply chain executives.
Shape up your supply chain strategy with expert advice!
- Terry Murphy - Head of Distribution Centres, John Lewis
- Marco De Jong - Director of Supply Chain, Foot Locker Europe
- Ian Stansfield - Distribution Director, Asda
- Robert Vallender - Head of Physical Logistics Corporate Supply Chain, Nestle
- Tom Allason - Founder and CEO, Shutl
- Wolfgang Weber - Director of Supply Chain CEE, Henkel
- Sergio Barbarino - R&D Supply Chain Innovation, P&G
- Gracia Amico - Director of Ecommerce, Hobbs
- Neil Ashworth - Fmr. Operations and Development Director, Tesco
- Jens Eckoldt - Department Manager Innovation Strategy, Metro Group
- Nico Kuipers - Supply Chain Netherlands, Spar
- Arne Düsterdieck - Head of Replenishment and IT Processes, Quelle Russia (Otto Group)
- Michiel Van Veen - Logistics, FloraHolland
- Eric De Witte - Director of Supply Chain, Leroy Merlin Italia
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
If your company sells supply chain services & solutions to the Retail and Consumer Industry, this is your number one business development opportunity for this year.
- Strictly Senior Attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn - every delegate is pre-screened to ensure they are senior and have purchasing power.
- Dedicated Networking time during drinks receptions, lunches, coffee breaks means you meet the experts without missing the action!
- one2one Meetings Service allows you to schedule dedicated time to meet and discuss with other executives & even source solutions from our hand-picked, industry-leading solution providers on site
Tangible Skills Plus Unrivalled Networking Opportunities:
- Innovative case studies - at the core of your learning experience are in-depth examples from industry leaders. Learn what worked, what didn't, and how you can apply best practices to your supply chain.
- Interactive panel debates - your opportunity to get involved and quiz industry experts in these frank and detailed discussions. Get exclusive strategic tips that you won't hear anywhere else!
- 10+ hours of dedicated networking time - chat with everyone you want to meet at the event, without every having to worry about missing a session.
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda - when you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximise you event networking time. By telling us your needs, you will be matched with solution providers who fit the bill - no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized networking time - with strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no opportunities are wasted at the summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized to ensure maximum benefit to you!
For more information please contact:
Tara Khan - For Speaking, Delegate Passes or Content
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7178
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7178
Canada Toll Free: 1800 814 3459 Ext. 7178