The Future of Logistics and Supply Chain: New Opportunities, Technologies, Markets & Challenges Explored
Sorry you missed out! This event has now come to a close.
If you'd like to keep in touch for the 2016 event please get in touch with Sophie - email@example.com
The 3PL Summit & Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is Brazil & Latin America's most high-level meeting of 3PL Providers and customers, featuring the biggest industry thought leaders and hard-hitting sessions exploring new opportunities, technologies and markets in supply chain and logistics.
Some of the 2015 Speakers:
This was the first EFT event for me and my first time in Latin America. It was a sensational experience all the way around, and exceeded my expectations. I learned a lot and met wonderful colleagues. I will be back for sure!
Jonathan Asercion, Manager - Global Logistics, Endlogix
I found the 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum Brazil & Latam event very valuable. The range of topics was relevant, well presented, and sparked quality conversations among the attendees.
Marjorie St.Onge, Marketing & Communications, syncreon
Well organized with clear objectives, agenda and expected deliverables. Everyone participating was able to obtain enough content and detail from sharing best supply chain practices and initiatives related to Latin America region.
Jaro Caban, CAN VP of Global Supply Chain, Cargill Animal Nutrition
This was an excellent opportunity to meet the experts on logistics over Latin America, especially to understand how other markets are moving the materials through the weak infrastructure on the Region. The quality of Sponsors and Speakers was really high, what contributed to the high level of discussions during the panels.
Gustavo Zamarioli, Operations Manager, Harley-Davidson do Brasil
Hard-Hitting Sessions to Help you Decide the Future of your Logistics Business
See what what key topics were discussed at the 2015 event:
- Driving your Business Forward in Latin America: Get the lowdown on the future socio-political and economic trends that will be impacting the logistics and supply chain industry – understand how oil price changes, regional instability and government investment will change the logistics landscape
- 3PL-Customer Relationships: Examine how you can win the on-going battle against commoditisation – what is your competitive differentiator?
- Infrastructure Get a comprehensive analysis into road, ocean, rail and ports You will get exclusive insight into the impact of public-private partnership investments and what opportunities the Panama Canal upgrade will provide
- Security: Brazil’s Achilles Heel Discover the latest developments in security – are command and control centres the best response mechanism to emergencies? Examine the cost of armoured vehicles, private security forces and GPS tracking systems vs rising transport and insurance costs.
- Unlocking the Potential of E-commerce: With the 5th largest internet population in the world, online retail is booming in Brazil…but that brings complex logistics and supply chain challenges. Understand how you can work with your customers to provide the optimum customer experience
- Talent Learn how to inject innovation into your logistics companies – find out where you should be looking for the newest and hottest talent e.g. educational institutes, associations and career fairs
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Strategy
Here is a selection of the biggest logistics providers, manufacturers and retailers who contributed to the 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum in 2015:
- General Motors
- DHL Supply Chain
- Robert Bosch
- Modern Logistics
- Bayer Crop Science
Exceed Customer Expectations with Elite Shipper Networking
Gain unparalleled customer interaction through elite dedicated networking time, one2one meetings with your key prospects, feedback sessions and joint customer-3PL panels.
PLUS - Learn how top 3PLs are structuring their customer relationship plans to capture new business.
At the Brazil & Latin American 3PL Summit our attendees enjoyed:
- Over 15 C-level & VP speakers
- 9 Distinct themed sessions
- 12 Hours of dedicated networking
- 3 Top-level exhibitors
- = 1 Unmissable Event
What Sets This Conference Apart From the Rest?
The Brazil & Latin American 3PL Summit - along with the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum - is the only conference with a complete focus on the 3PL industry and the key relationships within it.
It is an intimate gathering for leaders and future leaders in logistics and is now the most respected meeting place in the 3PL industry. If you're involved in the 3PL industry in Latin America, you simply can't afford to be anywhere else.
Learn Through Interactive Engagement, Not Passive Listening
With live polls, interactive debates, one2one meetings, break-out discussions, workshops, customer feedback sessions, and much more, the 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum is deliberately designed for maximum interaction.
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis
The 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum Brazil & Latin America provided unparalleled networking opportunities and the chance to challenge new ideas.
Feel free to contact me on the details below if you have any questions about the 2016 event.
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587