Learn, Network, and Enjoy your stay in Downtown Chicago
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
221 North Columbus Drive ,
+1 (312) 565-5258
The 2013 3PL Summit will continue 2012's success. Our new home is the elegant and centrally located Radisson Blu Aqua, newly built in the heart of historic Chicago.
The Aqua Tower soars high above Chicago's picturesque lakeshore, with breathtaking views across the city, park and historic Lake Michigan. The hotel is just a short ride from Chicago's Union Station, while both the Chicago O'Hare International Airport and the Chicago Midway Airport are less than 16 miles away. Also close by are Chicago's world-famous galleries and North Michigan Avenue with its Magnificent Mile of luxury shopping and cuisine.
You'll be moments away from all the major landmarks:
- Millennium Park – 0.1 mile
- The Chicago Lakefront – 0.1 mile
- North Michigan Avenue – 0.15 mile
- Financial District – 0.8 mile
- Chicago's Navy Pier – 1.4 miles
- Chicago's Union Station – 1.8 miles
- McCormick Place – 4.5 miles
- Chicago Midway Airport - 12 miles
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport – 18 miles