Smarten Your Supply Chain to Reduce Costs and Drive Growth
Sorry you missed out! This event has now come to a close.
If you'd like to keep in touch for the 2016 event please get in touch with Sophie - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum Brazil & Latin America features the supply chain elite from the leading retailers and manufacturers, as well as hard-hitting sessions exploring new opportunities, technologies and markets.
Recently Added Speakers:
This was the first EFT event for me and my first time in Latin America. It was a sensational experience all the way around, and exceeded my expectations. I learned a lot and met wonderful colleagues. I will be back for sure!
Jonathan Asercion, Manager - Global Logistics, Endlogix
I found the 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum Brazil & Latam event very valuable. The range of topics was relevant, well presented, and sparked quality conversations among the attendees.
Marjorie St.Onge, Marketing & Communications, syncreon
Well organized with clear objectives, agenda and expected deliverables. Everyone participating was able to obtain enough content and detail from sharing best supply chain practices and initiatives related to Latin America region.
Jaro Caban, CAN VP of Global Supply Chain, Cargill Animal Nutrition
This was an excellent opportunity to meet the experts on logistics over Latin America, especially to understand how other markets are moving the materials through the weak infrastructure on the Region. The quality of Sponsors and Speakers was really high, what contributed to the high level of discussions during the panels.
Gustavo Zamarioli, Operations Manager, Harley-Davidson do Brasil
Hard-Hitting Sessions to Help you Decide the Future of your Supply Chain
See what what key topics were discussed at the 2015 event:
- Driving your Business Forward in Latin America: Get the lowdown on the future socio-political and economic trends that will be impacting the logistics and supply chain industry – understand how oil price changes, regional instability and government investment will change the supply chain landscape
- Unlocking the Potential of E-commerce: With the 5th largest internet population in the world, online retail is booming in Brazil…but that brings complex logistics and supply chain challenges. See how you can leverage your retail channels, warehouses and distribution partners to provide your customers with multiple shopping opportunities
- Harness the Power of Big Data and Analytics - Get crucial insight on how big data can transform your supply chain visibility and connectivity and see in which functional areas you can enjoy the greatest big data ROI
- Talent Learn how to inject innovation into your supply chain – find out where you should be looking for the newest and hottest talent e.g. educational institutes, associations and career fairs
- Infrastructure: Explore the best locations for your warehouses, as well as a comprehensive analysis into road, ocean, rail and ports developments in the future. What are the Latin American governments doing to encourage manufacturing and what benefits can you expect?
- Next Generation S&OP: Effective supply chain planning to aid responsiveness, increase customer satisfaction and facilitate commercial expansion
The Industry Leaders Helping You Shape Your Supply Chain
Here is a selection of supply chain executives that will be contributing to the event this year:
- General Motors
- Robert Bosch
- Bayer CropScience
- Cargill Animal Nutrition
Join an Elite Group of your Senior Supply Chain Peers and Debate the Defining Trends in Supply Chain
The current and future leaders from Brazilian and Latin American supply chains attend the Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum, as well as their suppliers, analysts and consultants.
The CSCO Forum provides the perfect setting for you to network with and form new and profitable relationships with your supply chain peers in private meeting zones. With dedicated networking times, facilitated ice breakers and in-depth discussion sessions, you'll walk away with a powerful tool - a new list of key industry contacts!
Join Us for Elite Networking & Business Development Opportunities:
- Strictly senior attendance means worthwhile and beneficial conversations at every turn
- Dedicated Networking time during an evening drinks reception, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and dedicated networking time means you meet the experts without missing the action!
Why You Need to Attend the CSCO Forum
You'll get the most up-to-date information on supply chain management strategy, as well as answers to all of your specific questions, in the only forum to approach SCM education from the board level. Additionally, world renowned supply chain practitioner customers, consultants, analysts, academics and vendors will all be under one roof, solely for the purposes of learning, exchanging information, networking, and developing long lasting business relationships.
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is the only place in the world to get the inside information that you need to stay ahead of the competition and profit from the next big opportunities.
What Sets This Conference Apart From the Rest?
The CSCO Forum is the only conference with a complete focus on the supply chain management strategy from a board-level perspective, highlighting the ways in which SCM sustains and grows the bigger business. The forum is not a series of sales oriented pitches or a large unstructured expo.
- Over 20 C-level & VP speakers
- 9 Distinct themed sessions
- 12 Hours of dedicated networking
- 6 Top-level exhibitors
- = 1 Unmissable Event
Learn Through Interactive Engagement, Not Passive Listening
With live polls, interactive debates, one2one meetings, break-out discussions, workshops, customer feedback sessions, and much more, the CSCO Forum is deliberately designed for maximum interaction.
We have designed a highly unique event structure giving you more interactivity with your supply chain peers and allowing you to acquire actionable take aways to present back at the office
- In Theory
Get expert overviews from the top academics, consultants and specialists on the biggest challenges facing the industry
- In Practice
Hear case studies from the industry elite - see what strategies and solutions they have used to transform their supply chain in a range of presentations, panel discussions and on stage interviews
Work with your supply chain peers in small working groups, mini workshops and live polling led discussions to enable you to brainstorm the key issues you are dealing with on a daily basis
Please don't hesitate to contact me on the details below with any queries you have!
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7587
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7587
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7587