Adapt to Regulation Change & Manage Increasing Costs in Your Life Sciences Supply Chain
The Life Sciences Supply Chain Summit is the only event that brings together all segments of the European life sciences supply chain. Every year, senior supply chain executives from pharmaceuticals manufacturers, medical devices manufacturers and hospital groups attend for elite-level, interactive peer discussions. If the European life sciences supply chain is your business, this is the one event that you cannot afford to miss.
The Life Sciences SCM Summit Breaks the Conference Mould
The Life Sciences SCM Summit breaks away from the traditional conference mould of a presentation-heavy session. Instead, the aim of the event is for each delegate to have the chance to weigh-in with their personal supply chain experiences and crowd-solve them in a series of interactive workshop style sessions.
Through interactive peer discussions, get up-to-date knowledge on:
Theme One: End-to-end Supply Chain Metrics
With a special focus on cost pressures, delegate groups will identify cost pressures in their businesses. In a series of panel discussions, mini-presentations and workshops, we’ll then explore how the below areas can aid in minimizing costs.
- Visibility/Risk Management (focusing on new tools, techniques and technologies as opposed to looking at the regulatory side of things)
- Change Management
- Partnerships - suppliers, hospitals, consumer, end-to-end – how to measure productivity across each of these partners
- LSP partnerships, optimizing transportation networks
Theme Two: New Industry Trends
Participants will choose their discussion group before the event, and work in their chosen group on the day. Prior to that, we’ll have a series of mini-presentations (10-15 minutes) on each of the topics.
- Big Data
- Hospital Logsitics and City Logistics
- Control Towers
Theme Three: Regulation
Regulation, as such a dynamic and impacting topic, deserves to be covered from a variety of angles. This part of the agenda will explore regulatory requirements and challenges from the below perspectives.
- Emerging Markets
- LSPs and their desired capabilities
- Cold Chain Challenges
- Standards and Partnering across each segment of the European supply chain – is this just a pipe dream? This will be a joint session for all delegates
Very valuable,profesionally organised summit. Great networking opportunities as a lot of the industry key players were present.
Cees van Straalen, Manager Logistics, Roche Nederland B.V.
Shape Up your Supply Chain with Insight from Industry Experts
2013's speakers included:
- Erik Hendriksen Senior Director - CLS Transport EMEA Johnson & Johnson
- Jos Hanssen Distribution Director - EMEA Ossur
- Maria D'Orazio Head - Cold Chain Logistics Novartis
- Gino Vleugels Logistics Manager Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Val Petursson, Executive Director - International Logistics, Actavis
- Bart Pouwels Business Development Director Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Steef van Amersfoort Global Airfreight & Cold Chain Manager Abbott
- Rinus Govers Manager Logistics & Material Handling Crucell Holland
What should you expect from this event?
- High level Attendees - through a strict attendance criteria, we make sure those in attendance are high-level influencers from the supply chain side of Healthcare and Life Sciences companies
- Interactive - we involve attendees in every session through a combination of interactive roundtables, panel sessions and engaging session leaders
- Designed around the delegate - using rigourous research, our events are designed around the delegates; maximizing knowledge sharing and take-aways, extensive networking with peers and the chance to meet face to face with solution providers
- Boardroom Style Discussion - We will be structuring each of the tracks into a boardroom style conversation to facilitate high-level debate and allow delegates to contribute their ideas to each topic covered - sit with your industry peers and tackle the key industry topics side by side
- Your Own Personalized one2one meetings agenda - When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill - no conversation is wasted!
Expand Your Career Network with Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
The Life Sciences Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time - Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Personalized one2one meetings agenda - When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you’ll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill - no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time - With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
To see how you can get involved as a sponsor this year, contact Toby Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)207 375 7168
Year-Round Executive Learning Resources for you
If Life Sciences Supply Chain is your business, then check out our leading industry resources tailored just for you.
Visit our Knowledge Vault and gain instant FREE access to:
- Past event presentations
- Executive Interviews
- Industry Survey Results
- In-depth Reports
- Mini Snapshot Reports
- ...and much more
What our 2013 attendees had to say:
Excellent interactive learning experience. Also great networking opportunity.
Gerwin van Harskamp Site Manager ELC & Director Logistics Western Europe, Turkey and MENABausch + Lomb, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals
A creative and open environment in which people were very open to show their problems and also mistakes.
Andrea Pozzoni SC Contracts manager Bio-Rad
Most interactive event on Supply Chain I have ever attended. Focus on every day Supply Chain issues
Prashant Savla Head - Finance & Logistics ( European Operations) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (Europe) BV
Open for good discussion. Not too many power points. Good exchange of info.
Eric van de Vijver Com Ops EMEA Direct Export Philips Healthcare
Very good. I linked the way you structured the summit. This was very interactive, with an opportunity to meet people in an informal manner.
Katelijn Thijssens Strategic Sourcing Manager Johnson & Johnson
Great program and format with effective interaction among participants.
Maria D'Orazio Head of Cold Chain Logistics Novartis Vaccines
Great event, nice format, very good location.
Kees van der Vleuten Chief Procurement & SCM Officer KC
Great event, very interactive approach and that worked out well. No "death by powerpojnt". Both in information sharing as well as networking - a perfect event.
Rene de Koning CCO IJS Global
Great event, constructive spirit, great level of DMU's. Good program and high level of interactive discussions with stakeholders from pharmaceutical and medical devices industry.
Frans Vriend Sales Manager Interport BV
The 2013 EFT Life Sciences Supply Chain summit has decided to set the first step into the direction that all events should: less theoretical high level presentations or commercial speaches and more practical, to the point workshops in which useful information is shared.
D'hondt An Head of Business Line Healthcare Katoen Natie
It was a great event. The right people and the open discussion sessions were very productive.
Angelique Binkhorst Account Manager Life Science Sensitech EMEA
Very interactive and constructive, shaping the agenda and participants to be focused and engaged. Adopt, adapt and improve is my take away, from one the best Summits I have participated in.
Paul Dhami Business Develop Manager Supply Chain Management Copenhagen Capacity
Great event, and quite much suprised on the interactive workshops!! Absolutely a plus.
Sinan Beyazit Business Development Director Ingram Micro
Great networking event, new approach, more interactive sessions.
Stephan Van Laer Regional Key Account Manager Europe & Middle East Panalpina World Transport
From a service provider point of few it was interesting to hear what the perspective is on organizing the ideal supply chain in healthcare.
Rob de goede Key account manager PostNL pharma&care
Does This Sound like a Worthwhile Business Opportunity?
If you would like to discuss the complimentary passes or sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with us using the details below.
World Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7243
US Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 Ext. 7243
Canada Toll Free: 1 866 996 1235 Ext. 7243