The Hi-Tech Supply Chain Summit is exploring the impact of Industry 4.0 technology such as robotics, machine learning, VR/AR, and the IOT on the hi-tech manufacturing and retailer supply chain.
This event brings together industry thought leaders from the worlds most advanced technology manufacturer and retailers to discuss the changing face of open innovation, and the long term impact of digital platforms such as mobile, social and cloud.
- Industry 4.0 Is Coming: The IoT, machine learning, virtual reality, and augmented reality are driving us towards full automation, streamlining key processes, speeding up response times and ultimately increasing output
- Demand-Driven Manufacturing: The new manufacturing ecosystem is demand driven, built to order, and customer centric. Don’t get left behind in the traditional supply chain model - be ready to adapt and deliver unique customization options
- Open Innovation Becomes Critical: Businesses are increasing shared visibility by leveraging mobile, social and cloud. Understand how the rise of working with partners in a ‘federated ecosystem’ model can foster greater value for the consumer
- The Growth Of Mega Data Centers: Realize the massive opportunity surrounding the fast growing mega data center model, and operators’ unique requirements to prevent downtime and ensure scalability
- Scaling Manufacturing In Start-Ups: Start-ups are efficient at product development cycles but often neglect to consider how they will ramp up manufacturing supply chain. Funded and successful hardware startups discuss how they scaled their manufacturing offering