Is Asia Losing Its Competitiveness? The Hi-tech Supply Chain and Its Future in Asia-Pacific
I'm sorry you've missed our most interactive Summit to date! Check back soon for information on 2014! Register your interest on the right to receive automatic event updates.
Join over 150 senior supply chain executives in the most interactive Hi-tech Supply Chain forum in Asia Pacific exploring some of the key questions affecting the industry today.
Reserve your place in the hi-tech supply chain conversation and debate your biggest supply chain questions!
- Is Asia losing its competitiveness? - debate the evolving nature of Asia's role in the Hi-tech Supply Chain and discover how to gear your company towards the changing dynamics of the region's place in the world's economy
- Compliance and regulation across Asia - navigate the complexities of regional regulatory affairs as you structure your import/export strategy across Asian markets
- Regionalisation - discuss the advantages and disadvantages to evolving your supply chain strategy towards a regional focus including the defining regions, the role of Asia within global regions, and dissecting the evolving nature of Asia's regions
- Postponement strategy - find out the latest on postponement strategy as it increases in importance in Asia hi-tech supply chain strategy importance
- Risk – security, disaster, market - learn about the very latest thinking in supply chain security, disaster risk mitigation and gearing your supply chain towards agility in the face of market uncertainty
- Aftermarket Services and its application to hi-tech sectors in Asia - deep-dive into aftermarket services and explore its cost-centre/profit-centre possibilities in each vertical within hi-tech
- E-commerce, omni channel and Hi-tech retail in Asia - hear about retail's role in the hi-tech industry in Asia and the key areas this sector is set to change with Asia's growing consumer-base
Refreshing, informative and definitely a outstanding summit for Asia Hi-Tech supply chain community.
Seagate Technology International
Tangible Skills and Usable Takeaways...
The educational program at the Hi-Tech Summit is rigorously researched, and specifically designed to ensure attendees walk away with real takeaways that they can apply today!
- Innovative Case Studies - At the core of your learning experience are step-by-step experiences from industry leaders. Discover what worked, what didn't and how you can apply their learnings.
- Rigorous Panel Debates - It's your turn to get involved and quiz the experts in these frank and detailed discussions. Get off-the-record strategy tips you won't hear or read anywhere else!
- Interactive Peer Discussions - Beyond the formal conference sessions, we invite top academics, and industry experts to lead small group roundtable discussions. Get to the heart of the issue in these candid discussions, and gain a skill or strategy to take back and teach to your team!
- Solution Zone - Meet our select group of solution providers in the Solution Zone, discuss your needs and compare service options. Save time by comparing several providers at once!
Plus - View the Agenda to see the latest list of case studies, workshops and interactive discussions you can take part in!
Learn and Network With These Leaders:
- Ram Kuppuswamy, Sr Director of Sourcing, Nokia
- Fred Hartung, VP SC Solutions and Global Logistics, Jabil
- Bjorn Vang Jensen, VP Global Freight and Logistics Services, Electrolux
- Jen Tan – VP, Global Planning, Logistics and Customer Service, REC Solar
- Alex Fu – Executive Director of Logistics, Lenovo
- Ifrah Shahrini Rais, Supply Head, Ericsson
To see the full line-up of speakers, just click here: View Full Speaker List
A great event for professionals in the industry to network and update on the latest trends in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Allied Telesis International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Expand Your Career Network with Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
The Hi-Tech Summit is deliberately designed with your networking priorities in mind. Participants have ample time to meet the senior leaders of your industry and discuss your needs with solution providers.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking Time - Chat with everyone you want to meet at the event and never miss a conference session!
- Exclusive Networking Drinks - Open only to conference attendees, the networking drinks is your chance to relax informally with your hi-tech supply chain peers
- Personalized one2one Meetings Agenda - When you register, we ask you who you want to meet. We then put together a personalized agenda just for you to maximize your event networking time. By telling us your needs, you'll be matched with solution providers who fit the bill - no conversation is wasted!
- Maximized Networking Time - With a strictly senior attendance, and your personalized schedule, no conversation is wasted at the Summit. Your learning and networking time will be optimized for maximum benefit to you!
See who you can meet: View the Confirmed Attendees