Using eft's 18 years of experience marketing to the supply chain industry, we have helped dozens of leading organizations manage their time and marketing budgets effectively through tailored marketing campaigns.
eft can effectively produce and manage any type of tailored marketing campaign built around content, solutions, brand awareness or thought leadership providing customers with a hands-off, high-impact solution for their marketing needs.
eft Offers Digital Products Including:
Get in-front of your target audience:
Senior Leadership Team C-level
What Our Customers Have Been Saying About Us
"As the world’s leading developer and owner of logistics property, Prologis sought out eft to help the company build an in-depth and comprehensive survey to determine Europe’s most desirable logistics location (defined by senior supply chain and logistics executives). Using eft’s extensive network of logistics decision-makers throughout the region, eft was able to provide Prologis with all of the critical data and analysis necessary to establish Europe’s top rated logistics locations."- Dirk Sosef, Vice President Research & Strategy, Prologis
"Using its extensive contact-base, eft built project44 a compelling infographic, outlining the insight of over 200 executives from supply chain and logistics on the state of EDI and API in the industry. The infographic and accompanying marketing campaigns have helped provide project44 with great industry visibility and thought-leadership."- Jett McCandless, CEO and Founder, project44
"As a leader in providing cutting edge solutions to global logistics service providers, JDA actively sponsors ongoing research into this dynamic industry. We’re particularly pleased with the insights provided by the EFT Global Logistics Report. They reaffirm the importance of our approach to helping our customers become more strategic partners to their own customers by leveraging innovations in warehouse, transportation and labor management, and many other core solutions or, more importantly, across solutions."- Andrew Kirkwood, SVP Global 3PL and Supply Chain Execution, JDA Software
report case study
Objective: To build upon eft’s collaboration with AT&T in 2014 to further position AT&T as a significant player in the M2M solutions space.
• Conduct an extensive industry survey of logistics & supply chain executives to determine usage, and effectiveness of M2M deployments in the supply chain.
• Produce a web-based interactive report to display findings and analysis.
• Create an extensive multi-channel marketing campaign to disseminate interactive report across the industry.
• Provide AT&T with detailed metrics of the campaign
• 1000s of leads generated from the report u Significant brand awareness for AT&T
Objective: Help position UPS as a thoughtleader in the hi-tech industry vertical and help UPS generate new contacts amongst shippers in the space
• Interactive webinar allowing UPS to present its latest hi-tech research to a live audience of qualified hi-tech executives.
• A marketing campaign to accompany the webinar registration and dissemination of the recorded webinar to eft’s hi-tech vertical audience
• 200+ webinar registrants
• Dozens of new qualified hi-tech contacts for UPS
campaign case study
Objective: Position JDA as a leading logistics technology provider
An integrated marketing-event solution
• JDA was given exclusive access and input to eft’s 2016 Global Logistics Report
• JDA provided thought-leadership commentary for the published Global Logistics Report
• JDA given rights to disseminate report and accompanying infographic to their audience
• Interactive webinar analysing results of eft’s 2016 Global Logistics Report
• Participation and speaking role at eft’s leading gathering of C-level logistics executives – The 3PL Summit
• Post-even 4-page white paper highlighting the key findings from the 2016 Global Logistics Report, the interactive webinar and JDA’s Summit participation
• Significant industry branding and placement as an industry thought-leader and a leading industry technology provider
• Exclusive access to eft research for usage in industry conversations and engagement
Infographic and brand
awareness case study
Objective: Create a time and resource sensitive engagement tool to help Infor enter the 3PL vertical.
• Light branding on eft’s weekly newsletter with direct links to informative content
• Tailored infographic demonstrating how 3PLs are aligning with the modern consumer using technology
• Introduction of Infor to the logistics industry
• Engaging infographic containing proprietary eft research and metrics
2016 Publication CalendarFind Out What We Have In Store
In its continuous engagement with the supply chain industry, eft regularly publishes.
- Chief Supply Chain Officer Global Report
- Global Hi-tech Supply Chain
- How M2M is Redefining the Supply Chain and Transportation
- Logistics M+A Tracker
- Logistics CEO Brief
- Hot Trends in Supply Chain Spring/Summer 2016
- Disruptive Business Models in Supply Chain
- Asia Supply Chain Trends
- Global Supply Chain Technology Trends
- Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Supply Chain Trends
- Dynamic Distribution Disruption Report
- Hot Trends in Supply Chain Fall/Winter 2016
- Global Logistics Report