Advancing technology. New market entrants. Changing business models. Increasing customer demands. Logistics has never before faced the level of change that it does today. While monumental industry-wide shifts represent significant risk to industry incumbents, there is a tangible opportunity for 3PLs that can adapt and embrace change.
Join us as we bring together senior IT, digital and technology leaders from the world’s biggest and most advanced LSPs. We’ll discuss the changing role of technology, the evolving responsibility of the CIO, and how to adopt the latest technology to enable winning customer experiences.
- Leverage digital to drive value: Reimagine your digital transformation strategy and drive future success through customer definition, industry benchmarking and trend-tracking
- Redefine your workflow with digital tools: Enable your organization to scale rapidly, with UX-friendly systems that can be adapted a non-technical workforce
- Robotics to complement labour: Learn how to identify and measure labour-intensive processes to determine your incremental, partial and full-automation roadmap
- Manage innovation and leadership: Position your IT department as an organizational innovation leader by creating a ROI strategy to secure budget and resources
- Design your digital transformation: Reconcile useful legacy systems with new cloud-driven networks to achieve sustainable scaling
- Employ technology to improve end user transparency: Implement customer-centric last mile technology to transform your end user SLAs from a task to a differentiator