The 18th Annual Logistics CIO Summit brings together industry thought leaders from the world’s biggest and most advanced LSPs to discuss the changing role of technology and the evolving role of the CIO. With over 150 senior level attendees, 25+ speakers and over 12 hours of one to one networking, this is a crucial opportunity to understand how to future-proof your supply chain and keep pace with tech giants.
Critical Industry Discussions
- Driving Business Digitization: Use Cross Functional Approaches and A Collaborative Mindset to Transform Your Organisation into A Digitally Enabled and Agile Customer-Centric Operation
- From Multi-Channel to Omni-Channel: Keep Up with Changing Consumer Behaviour and Trends and Move Your Business Forward Through an Omni-Channel Business Strategy
- Effective Big Data Use and Analysis: Leverage Analytics to Drive Actionable Insights from Customer Behaviour
- Deliver a Customer-Centric IT Strategy: Leverage New Technology to Deliver Improved Customer Service and Enhance the Customer Experience
- The Rise of the Internet of Things: Find Out How Ecommerce Giants Are Utilising the Internet of Things to Create a Smart, Connected Freight Network
- Blockchain Technology Comes to Logistics: Discover the Potential That Blockchain Technology Holds for The Logistics Industry, And Discover How It Will Transform the Shipper/Customer Relationship