Sorry you missed out on a fantastic sell out conference!
It will be back next year so stay tuned !
The European Logistics CIO Summit is the place for top IT executives at transport and logistics companies to drill down into the key issues impacting IT departments now and devise strategies for IT innovation that will bring your company into a long term era of success.
Expert Speakers 2016:
Frits de Vroet
Technology-driven Business Transformation
Global Head of IT Products and Projects
Chief Information Officer
Director of IT, Projects and Procurement
Head of Business Innovation & Systems
Kristjan Thor Hallbjornsson
Managing Director IT
Hapag Lloyd AG
VP IT Strategy and Planning
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
CEO / Founder
Director IT Logistic Solutions
Walther Ploos van Amstel
Lector City Logistics
Hogeschool van Amsterdam
Willem Jan Groenewoud
Chairman and CEO
General Manager EMEA and Member of the Board
Head of M2M Business Development, Global Sales Specialists. Telef√≥nica Business Solutions
Project Manager New Business
Port Of Amsterdam
VP & GM
Professor Logistic Optimization
Managing Partner, Member of the Board
See what last year's attendees thought:
"The Forum provided the opportunity to network, share information and learn from each other. It was time well spent"- Leonie Weber, Chief Process Officer, Europe, Damco
"Great event, good topics and interactive forums where there was a right mix of shippers, logistics providers and software vendors"- Michiel Tierie, VP Global IT Performance, Process and Quality Management, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight
"It was an excellent opportunity to listen to the current strategies and views of CIO's of significant players in the logistics market, along with great networking opportunities"- Steve Smith, Director Cargo Supply Chain, IATA
"The forum provided me with an excellent update on current technology developments in the logistics arena, and an opportunity to network with various parties present"- Joep Rutten, Contract Manager, TNT Express
Make IT a Crucial Business Driver at Your Logistics Company
Gain actionable insight through:
- Focused case studies from your IT peers at leading transport and logistics companies
- Senior level speakers sharing proven success stories and candid insight into IT best practices
- Interactive sessions featuring live polling, debate and mini workshops to make sure you walk away with practical, actionable tips to put into practice
- Niche industry networking exclusively with top IT and technology executives in the transport and logistics industry
- one2one meetings service to guarantee focused and time efficient networking
There are limited complimentary passes available for senior IT or operations executives at transport and logistics companies.
Learn: In Theory, In Practice, Interactive
Each major theme addressed will be broken down into three steps for your benefit:
- In Theory - Hear an academic or topic expert provide an introduction to the session theme and put the major issues into context
- In Practice - Leading Transport and Logistics IT execs share their practical knowledge and expertise with you
- Interactive - A chance to add your voice to the debate through Q&A, live polling and mini workshops
Supporters And Attendees Of Logistics CIO Forum 2015
A Pass to the Logistics CIO Forum Gets You:
- Full access to the shared networking and exhibition sessions - with strictly senior attendance and a dedicated one2one meeting service, you can be sure that no conversation will be wasted!
- Unrivalled insight into real examples of IT innovation and best practice in your industry and a chance to quiz the experts in a dynamic open forum.
- Gourmet lunches, continental breakfasts and networking drinks.